Dean Leh

My photo
Dean Leh, M.A., M.S.Ed.
I am a teacher and photographer who totally digs being a teacher. I can't even imagine doing anything else! I truly believe in my students and try to inspire them to embrace the gift and mystery of their own unique power, possibility and perspective. I encourage my students to fully become the human beings that they are capable of becoming. I am licensed in K-12 Administration, Language Arts, and Social Studies. I hold a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy, a Master of Science Degree in Administration, Policy and Urban Education, and a Master of Arts Degree in Humanities from Fordham University in New York City.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Learning to Listen

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. (Epictetus)

No comments:

Post a Comment